This listing of Ten Tips about Greece was published almost 3 months ago but it would not hurt anyone to re-read it every once in a while. These bullet points were prepared shortly before the last election of September. It concludes:
- If the left wing SYRIZA is re-elected, which is more likely, then the outlook is more complicated.
- They may decide to play by the rules, restore growth, and then try to implement a more ideological agenda.
- This would give everybody breathing space.
- But on the other hand, they may not want to govern within the constraints of the Agreement, or even, I would say, within the constraints of reality.
- If so, then we will have more turbulence.
- We will find out soon.